017 Instrospection Meme.


Hello everyone! I've been very busy for the last two weeks in RL, so I wasn't able to post anything. Also in my little time in SL I've been busy with some projects with my sisters :) I will talk about that soon probably.
But you know, no matter how busy I am, every monday I take my time to read Strawberry Singh's memes. And I wanted to do this one, so here it goes! :) 

Instrospection meme

Instructions: Answer the following questions and don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.
Read the original post here


  1. Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? – I am 30 years old and to be honest, I can not believe it. hehe. When I was a little girl, everyone used to say that I was very mature for my age, and I felt that way... especially between my friends. But now that I am 30 years old, I can't believe it. My personality is still bubbly and sometimes hyper xD, of course I have my moments of serious adultness and even depression, but I haven't changed my essence even when the years have passed. In RL I am a mother, and a responsible woman, but in my heart I am still the same girl. And I think that is the aspect of my personality that shines the most in SL, so I guess that is why I am still a Second Life resident... to never lose my inner child. :P
  2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? – The obvious answer is never trying, but to be honest, I have been afraid of failure for many years. In RL, fashion has always been a dream for me, my passion. But since I had a good job and an comfortable life I didn't wanted to risk that to follow a dream. -How silly- During all those years, I was ok.. but I didn't feel like my life had any sense at all. As I said in the previous answer, I am a mom, so when I got pregnant, I started to think a lot about my life and about who I was as a person. I really wanted to be the best mom ever, and the best version of myself for my son. Now he is 2 years old, so my life has changed recently because of him. The first year I stayed at home, enjoying every day and learning next to him. And this year I started studing fashion desing and I am a new person, everything makes sense now. Even when as adults we must be a guide for our children, is amazing how a child can guide you to a better life. ^_^
  3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?– I would spend all my money with my loved ones traveling around the world.  Making some of their dreams come true. 
  4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? – Both. Anyway, all my life I've been doing the right things, because that is the way I was raised. But there comes a point in your life, when you realize that what is "right" to others  might not make you happy. So I started living my life at my own risk. Don't worry I am still a correct person most part of the time. xD
  5. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? – The answer is one of my favorite quotes by Gerry Spence: “I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief.” So definitely a joyful simpleton. 
  6. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? – Is not that I am proud but I think I am a good friend, I am always there if you need me, and even if I don't agree with your point of view I will always try to understand and see things from your perspective. My problem is that I have a high level of emphaty, which is good, but it has its pros and cons. For example, when someone start telling me about their problems, I put myself on the shoes of that person to a point that I start talking about my problems too. I hate that, but is completely unintentional. >.<
  7. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? – There is only one thing I am upset about from not 5 but 10 years ago. Sadly it doesn't fade away because I can't get that person out of my life, is a member of my family. And even worse, that person does not leave me alone really. That's the only thing I am still angry about, anyway I don't like conflict so I shut my mouth and try to keep the peace. lol
  8. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? – When I gave birth to my baby, and this year when I finally started living the life I always wanted.
  9. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? – I am not working at the moment, but if I had just a regular job, or the same one I used to have, of course I would quit my job. But since I would use that money to create things and to impulse projects I still would be working in some way. :)
  10. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? – If I only have to choose one person, I have no doubts about it. I love all my family and friends so much, but the person I love and care the most in the world is my son. So I would spend the day with him. ♥
  11. What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living? – Being alive is what I did most part of my life, rutine, no progress, fear and more rutine. I feel that truly living is what I am doing now, facing my fears, taking risks, making choices, working hard but with a purpose and a goal to acomplish. Creating more dreams along the way.. being surrounded by loving people and the people I love. That's truly living for me. You can be very serious and mature, you can have lived already most part of your life, but that doesn't mean you have to stop dreaming about the future. :)
  12. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? – I've never been sure of why, and after thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that maybe we are not afraid of the mistake itself, but of the consequences of it, we don't want to learn the hard way, because that means to get out of our comfort zone even when we are not happy there. I don't know, what a bunch of weirdos we are. lolol
  13. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? – When it comes to my life, I am living the way I want to and doing the things I want to do. So I don't have anything to change. Right now the only criterion that matters for me is my own.
  14. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? – Always respect others, but most of all respect and defend your freedom. 

That was it! I apologize for my bad English, reading so many misspellings must be such a pain in the eyes, but I really wanted to express myself so :P sorry. haha.

I promise I'll post as often as always. Also I wanted to say a big thank you to those who visited my blog during these days, even when there were no new posts to see. 

Thank you for reading... see you later.
Tsuki ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I love the quote you shared in #5! Thanks for always reading my memes, even when you are so busy. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes is one of my favorites ^_^ You're welcome, I really enjoy reading your posts, especially each monday <3

      Delete

 

Twitter

Flickr Photostream

Created with flickr badge.

Plurk

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin