008 Your Avatar’s Private Life Challenge


♥ Anny & Tsuki ♥
Hello everyone! 

Today Strawberry Singh's meme comes with two options. If you want to do the challenge, here I leave the instructions:


"Meme Instructions: I’m giving you two options to choose from this week. I will be doing both of them but you guys can pick and choose, unless you’d like to do both as well.

1. Meme Suggested by Mr. Jefferson: “What does your avatar get up to after you log out?”
2. Blog about one of your closest friends in Second Life.

Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and if you decide to do any pictures with this challenge, please share them in the Blog Memes flickr group."

Read her full post here.

I would really like to do the two challenges, but for now I've decided to go with the number 2. Blog about one of your closest friends in Second Life.
This one is really easy for me because in SL I have 4 sisters, they are also a huge part of my real life, and each one has earned a place in my heart. So I have a lot of stories and a lot to say about them, but because we are so busy lately, the only one of them who is online at the same time as me, is Anny.. so I've decided to talk about her in this opportunity.

Anny and I met in Second Life almost 3 years ago, she hasn't changed since then. She is a beautiful girl inside and out, and in both lifes. And even being younger than me, she has taught me so many lessons, and have given me strength in my weakest times.
Some of the things I love about her are her positive outlook on life; those moments of laughter in which she ends up falling out of the chair xD, and many other things that have made these years of friendship something unforgettable.
But what I love the most about her is her determination and self-respect. Once she has made a decision about some aspect of her life, she goes for it and does not let anyone get her out of the path. I admire her for that.

Anny is a true friend and sister, she has been there for me unconditionally. And I will always be thankful for our friendship. 

Even when I am posting this a day late, I just wanted to take the chance to say to my sisters Anny, Cris, Rita & Tartita thanks for being there and just to let them know how special they are for me.  ♥

That's it.. see you on the next post. 

Tsuki ^_^



2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely picture and post. You're lucky to have such nice sisters by your side. Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter

Flickr Photostream

Created with flickr badge.

Plurk

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin