010 Google Meme


random picture x)
Hello everyone! 
Even when today in my country is a public holiday, I am still doing the Strawberry Singh's monday meme!  As the title says, it's a Google Meme, so please read the instructions below if you want to do it. ^_^
Meme instructions: Google your SL name and answer the following questions. Don’t forget to leave a comment with a link to your post so we can all drop by, read and be nosy. Optional: click over to Emily’s blog and do her Google challenge as well. Don’t forget to leave a comment in her post if you end up doing it, so she can come stalk you guys too! (Before you start to answer these questions, open up a fresh browser and clear cache if you can. Make sure you are not logged into your Google account and it might even be better if you open up a incognito window.)
Click here to see the full post in her blog.

Let's start!


Click me
- Google your Second Life name in “quotations” and share your results.  I searched in two ways, first I wrote my SL name without "Resident", and since my name is SerenaTsukino... of course the results were nothing related to me, but all about Sailor Moon (/facepalm). If I search using "SerenaTsukino.Resident" the results are about 87.000.

- What is the first link that comes up? As you can see in the image, the results are links to my Bloglovin, SLX Connect, Moolto, and others. 

- Which link were you surprised to see? None really, I am just wondering why the link to bloglovin it's duplicated. lol

Click on the “Image” tab and tell us where the first 5 pictures listed are from.
I  am truly pleased with the results. The first picture is my current profile picture in SL. The second one I have NO idea! xD The third photo is of Hideto Takarai (Hyde), lead singer of L'arc en Ciel and Vamps, I am the biggest fan so I love to see him there :3
The picture number 4 it's one I did not so long ago, and the last image is of course, Sailor Moon. haha.
Click me
- Click on the “more” tab and then click “news” and share your results. No results found for “SerenaTsukino.Resident” :)


That's it... as every monday I really enjoyed to do this meme, especially when Hyde's picture appeared. lol. 

Thanks for reading and see you all in the next post. 
Tsuki ^_^ 





2 comments:

  1. That is strange that bloglovin shows up twice like that. Maybe they are two different accounts? Thanks for playing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already checked that, but apparently it is not the reason. Your welcome! I love to participate in your challenges and memes. :)

      Delete

 

Twitter

Flickr Photostream

Created with flickr badge.

Plurk

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin